What is SSD? SSD Technologies in Server and Hosting
SSD, server, hosting technologies While transferring information about SSD, it is stated that SSD is the next generation storage technology. SSD It is mentioned that servers using hosting have 5 times faster reading speed than those using HDD. Using SSD hosting ensures that a website can be opened by users at the speed recommended by Google. This process prevents users from leaving the site immediately by getting bored of waiting.
What Is The Difference Between SSD And HDD?
Distinction between SSD, HDD The information about is listed as follows:
- HDD consists of magnetic and moving parts.
- SSD contains no moving or mechanical parts.
- HDD needs more energy than SSD while working. In this context, it causes more electricity consumption.
- Write and read performance is higher on SSD.
- While the HDD is working with noise, there is no loud noise problem when using SSD.
- While SSD does not reveal the heating problem, this problem can occur on the HDD.
- SSD hosting system makes a website reach higher performance than HDD preference.
What Are The Advantages Of SSD Usage?
SSD usage opportunities listed as follows:
- Benefiting from low energy consumption,
- Getting rid of the heating problem,
- Performance degradation due to mechanical failures,
- Experiencing fast reading and writing speeds,
- Preserving the device by physically allocating less space,
- Benefiting from 2 million hours of lifetime,
- Having a storage area resistant to pressure, moisture, light and heat,
- Ability to improve the download speed and transition time between tabs on websites,
These advantages SSD They are obtained in use.
SSD Hosting And SEO Effect
SEO impact of SSD hosting Details about are listed as follows:
- Many search engines, especially Google, recommend that a website load in 1 second or less.
- Visitors connecting to the sites read the data in the storage area on the server in order to view the content of the site.
- In this context, SDD hosting should be used to increase speed and performance in order to ensure the speed at the ideal level and to keep visitors on the page.
- With SDD hosting, page access is provided 5 times faster than websites using HDD.
- Instead of spending money and time on various add-ons to increase the speed and quality of the site, choosing direct SSD hosting allows to increase visitor interaction.
Because of the loss of visitors due to the slowness of the website, the site rankings will decrease, resulting in negative consequences for SEO. This problem is prevented by SSD.
Why Choose SSD Hosting?
SSD hosting requirements listed as follows:
- SEO success,
- Not losing reputation in e-commerce and rummy websites,
- Taking advantage of larger memory space,
- Improving site performance,
- Providing quality to users,
- To be able to offer reading and writing speed,
- Preventing server overload,
- Long term protection from server failures,
- Preventing permanent data loss,
- Highlighting quality image by eliminating commercial concerns,
In order to realize such details, SSD hosting should be preferred.
Certain companies or bloggers prefer HDDs in terms of cost reduction when setting up their website. HDD preferences made to provide more economical conditions are not enough to realize the goals that bring quality to the fore and offer advantage in SEO compliance. SSD With hosting, it is possible to have a website with high performance and visitor interaction with upward acceleration at a slightly higher cost.