White label reseller hosting can be beneficial for small business owners if you know what to look for in a good reseller program. The right reseller hosting plan, provider and features will make it easy for small business owners to set up a reseller business under their brand.
What is Reseller Hosting Program?
Reseller Hosting allows you to resell InMotion Hosting’s servers, bandwidth and services under your brand at any price you choose.
White label resellers can build their own web hosting business without managing servers, hardware and software updates. InMotion Hosting’s reseller program offers tools that make it easy to focus on building your business and growing your brand.
Using Reseller Hosting
To make reseller hosting profitable, it’s important to understand the tools and features available to you in your hosting plan. Here’s how you can make InMotion Hosting’s Reseller hosting plans work for you and your business.
- White Label Hosting There is a crucial Reseller Hosting feature that allows you to resell InMotion Hosting services under your own brand name. In other words, we handle the management of your servers so you can focus on sales and marketing. You can learn more about how white labeling works by checking out our article.
- 24/7 Technical support. According to a recent InMotion Hosting customer survey, 82% of small business owners ranked 24/7 technical support as one of the most valuable features in their reseller hosting plan. While we provide 24/7/365 US-based support to our hosting resellers, we also maintain a library of helpful articles and tutorials in our Support Center.
- cPanel & WHM Provides small business owners with an easy way to manage their databases, subdomains and users.
- SSD servers. InMotion Hosting’s Reseller hosting plans use SSD drives to optimize speed and performance for your web hosting customers.
- Softaculous auto installer There is a one-click app installer included with InMotion Hosting’s Reseller hosting plans for free. This feature makes it easy to access popular web applications like WordPress, Drupal, PrestaShop and over 400 others.
Becoming a white label reseller in web hosting doesn’t have to be like climbing Mount Everest. As of August 2022InMotion Hosting offers additional features that make it equal it’s easier Start profiting from reseller hosting.
New White Label Reseller Hosting Features
White label resellers can expect InMotion Hosting reseller plans to now include the following.
- Increase SSD memory. InMotion Hosting increases SSD storage limits on reseller hosting plans. More SSD storage will also increase the performance and speed of your web hosting clients’ websites.
- Launch help. The R-3000s Reseller Plan and VPS reseller hosting plans include Launch Assist. Resellers can use this to meet their technical needs for the first 30 days, including migration support.
- Security suite. In addition to free SSL and malware protection, InMotion Hosting’s security suite extends backup management options to include automatic backups.
- Marketing tools. Enabling marketing tools can help you get more out of reseller hosting. For example, a website builder tool makes it easy to create and maintain WordPress sites for your clients.
If you’re ready to start exploring the prospect of becoming a white label reseller, explore Reseller Hosting plans for the full range of InMotion Hosting features.
Finally, I highly recommend the Reseller Hosting Product Guide to help you get started on your reseller hosting journey.